- Employees of Central Power Research Institute when retire are eligible for the following benefits:
- Death cum Retirement Gratuity.
- Terminal Leave Encashment.
- Commuted Pension.
- TA on retirement.
- Monthly Pension consisting of Basic Pension and Dearness Relief at applicable rate.
- Family Pension consisting of Basic Pension and Dearness Relief at applicable rate.
- Medical Reimbursement for members of Employees Contributory Health Scheme of CPRI.
- Pensioner’s Identity Card.
- Health Center.
- Guest House facility.
- Community Center facility.
- Diary & Calendar.
|1||Pensioners visiting hours||Download (239.73 KB & pdf)|
|2||The Visiting Medical Officers consultations at Health Centre to the employees and pensioners.||Download (1.57 MB & pdf)|
|3||For list of Authorised Hospitals, AMAs & Authorised Laboratories||Download (492.18 KB & pdf)|
|4||Circular for Baptist Hospital, Hebbal, Bengaluru||Download (519.2 KB & pdf)|
|5||Circular for Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bommasandra, Hosur Road, Bengaluru||Download (440.21 KB & pdf)|
|6||For List of Hospitals recognized by the Institute are approved for Exemption of Income Tax||Download (3.06 MB & pdf)|
|7||For the copy of life certificate format LIFE CERTIFICATE FORMAT||Download (679.71 KB & pdf)|
|8||Date of next increment under rule 10 of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 GoI O.M. Dated 28.11.2019||Download (2.74 MB & pdf)|
|9||Exercise of option for fixation of pay under FR 22(1)||Download (2.32 MB & pdf)|
|10||About Pensioners Portal|
|11||Inpatient Medical claim Reimbursement Form||Download (1.61 MB & pdf)|
|12||Outpatient Medical claim Reimbursement Form||Download (960.45 KB & pdf)|